Date:      Sat, 10 Apr 1999 15:18:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Crist J. Clark" <cjc@cc942873-a.ewndsr1.nj.home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Questions)
Subject:   Xmgr Package

This relates to an earlier mail about my co-worker's new 3.1
system. We use xmgr a lot at work, and he would really like it on his
machine, but there does not seem to be a package for xmgr on 3.1
yet. There is the port, but xmgr (and xbae which it requires) depend
on Motif, which we do not have for FreeBSD. We therefore need the
packaged version. I have the old 2.2.x package on some of the other
FreeBSD machines at work, but I would rather have the native ELF
package.

Is there anyone out there who has built xmgr on 3.1 and could submit a
package version?

Alternatively, I think I need some help on how to get the a.out 2.2.x
version to work on 3.1. I did give it a try when we could not find the
3.1 package, but just could not get everything going right. What
libraries on the 2.2.x would need to go where on the 3.1 to get that
to work?

Thanks.