Date:      Mon, 16 Jan 2006 03:25:52 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Mike Jeays" <mj001@rogers.com>, "Uncle Deejy-Pooh" <deejy-pooh@ntlworld.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD

And that's questionable.  I think to get axed, your abuse has to be
along the lines of spamming the list with hundreds of messages or
some such.  Simply calling someone a stupid idiot doesen't seem to
do the trick, as a number of people who have decided to get insulted
by what I've told them have found out to their (I assume) disappointment.

Ted