Date:      Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:33:53 -0400
From:      Vivek Khera <vivek@khera.org>
To:        "Timur I. Bakeyev" <timur@com.bat.ru>
Cc:        freebsd ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: anyone able to build jboss4 on amd64?

On Aug 30, 2007, at 4:40 AM, Timur I. Bakeyev wrote:

> Which threading libraries do you use? I remember having similar
> problem with
> libthr.so enabled in libmap.conf. As soon as I tried:
>
> [java]
> libpthread.so                   libpthread.so
> libpthread.so.2                 libpthread.so.2
>
> All problems magically disappeared.
>
> Still puzzled though.

This was the key!  Thanks!

My default libmap.conf has this:

libpthread.so.2         libthr.so.2
libpthread.so           libthr.so

which has served me well until today :-)

I added your java-specific map after that and it built to completion
without error. Can this be documented somewhere?  Most helpfully it
would be a message upon installing the diablo package.