Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 1997 18:52:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jseger@scds.ziplink.net
Cc:        jseger@scds.ziplink.net, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/3273: ports/mail/imap_uw won't compile

 * What's the difference between a context diff and a unified diff?  I really have
 * very little experience with the diff command.

Context diff is made by "diff -c" and unified diff is generated by
"diff -u".  What I said was that you changed patch-aa from context
diff to unified diff, which generated a huge diff between the two
patches when all that reall changed was only four lines.

Satoshi