Date:      Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:11:29 +0800
From:      Meowthink <meowthink@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Intel GPU patch 13.3 for stable/9 and releng/9.0

Hello all,

Here's Intel GPU patch 13.3 for stable/9:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BxbPi2OX4_B-OTJ5Y0xfYVVTaW1xWUR2dzBNc0ZJUQ

Changes since 13.1 affects Sandybridge(and Ivybridge) users only. So
you won't need an update if you've applied 13.1.

Upon some requests, I also create a patch for releng/9.0 or release/9.0.0:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BxbPi2OX4_B-eUJ3UmJSTDlUM1NOejBXQVVfSG0tZw

This somehow influences KBI. If you encourage something wrong with
kerenel modules, rebuild them.(maybe virtualbox-ose-kmod?)

Both patch will be available until kib's next patch.

...and from now on, I switch the style of them to that of kib's. This
means, a proper way to apply is:
patch -p1 < /path/to/patch

Don't forget to deal with $FreeBSD$ in i915_suspend.c.

Cheers,
Meowthink