Date:      Wed, 4 Jan 2017 10:46:22 +0000
From:      Mike Delgado <mike.delgado@whoishostingthismail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   One of your pages has a broken link

Hi,

I was on your page - http://freebsd.mk.ua/ports/math.html, when I noticed that one of the resources you mentioned isn't online.  Here is the dead page - http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/, 'Main Web Site'.

I found it whilst doing some research for our ultimate guide to NetCDF which has just been published and might make a good replacement if you are updating the page.

Here's the link - http://wiht.link/NetCDF-resources.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Best,
MikeDon't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
WhoIsHostingThis, BM Box 3667, Old Gloucester Street London, WC1N 3XX, United Kingdom