Date:      Tue, 15 May 2007 19:17:12 +0400
From:      Alexey Lebedev <lebedev@zhtw.org.ru>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gimp install problem

Hello!

I had some problems with xorg upgrade but they seemed to be my fault: I
had some broken with dependencies before portupgrade -a, but after it
failed first time I corrected them by pkgdb -F. After that everything
went well.

But now I have this problem when installing the gimp:

$ sudo make install
===>  Installing for gimp-2.2_1,2
===>   gimp-2.2_1,2 depends on executable in : gimp-2.2 - found
===>   gimp-2.2_1,2 depends on package: gimp-help>0 - found
===>   gimp-2.2_1,2 depends on
file: /usr/local/libexec/gimp/2.2/plug-ins/print - found
===>   Generating temporary packing list
===>  Checking if graphics/gimp already installed
===>   Registering installation for gimp-2.2_1,2
/bin/sh:Argument list too long

Although everything is working after that, I don't think this messages
means nothing.

Alexey Lebedev.