Date:      Thu, 4 Apr 2002 01:57:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      Shizuka Kudo <shizukakudo_99@yahoo.com>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Card has no functions

--- "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org> wrote:

> Bummmer.  What card are you using?
>
> Warner

Hi Warner,

Here's the config that I tested. All cards were
recognized now after I set hw.cbb.start_mem to the
values shown in Win2K. Is it a problem of decoding the
TI memory address?

Desktop: ASUS CUSL2 PIII 750 Mhz, Orinoco PCMCIA
Adapter (TI 1250)
Notebook: IBM Thinkpad 600X with latest BIOS update,
cardbus bridge is TI 1450
Cardbus card: Buffalo LPC4-CLX-CB (Realtek 3190B) -
(NO PROBLEM)
PC Card: Orinoco Silver
         3Com 3CCFEM556 (a network/modem combo card)
         Xircom Credit Card Ethernet 10/100