Date:      Wed, 24 May 2000 16:35:53 +0200
From:      Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
To:        libh@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: libh/lib/tcl Makefile

Thus spake Alexander Langer (alex@usw4.freebsd.org):

>   Say "Hello" to my new friend, Mr. libhtclsysinstall! (finally!)

JFYI: I have been working on that issue for 3 weeks now.
I almost had the solution already when I started, but I back then
misordered the arguments to the perl-script, which are important.

Today, I gave up and found out, that the build_systems_sysinstall.cc,
generated by the original version by Eugene, worked.
Since I found no differences between mine and this version (only the
list of functions was different), I discovered that the original
version generates from FileInfo.cd.cc first and then from the
sysinstall/*.cd.cc files.

Dumb. To find that out....grrr.

Alex

--