Date:      Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:28:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
Cc:        obrien@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problem with dhclient builds for shared src?

Umm- In freebsd it's all in /usr/obj somewhere- no symlinks, so you can
do the following:

	sys a: 	/usr/obj	 (local)
		/usr/src	nfs

	sys b:	/usr/obj	(local)
		/usr/src	nfs

It turns out that /usr/obj/usr/src/sbin/dhclient on the FreeBSD-i386
machine was missing- which is odd because the buildworld/installworld
pair should have it there- it's there for the FreeBSD-alpha machine, so
something got broken- but clearly this is isn't a generic case issue-
just that something wierd happened. What, I don't know, but tonite's build
will see what transpires.

I run nightly's for both alpha && i386 (buildworld- not installworld)- and
the success rate is >75%.

-matt