Date:      Mon, 08 Jun 2015 11:41:27 -0500
From:      Bryan Drewery <bdrewery@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   mips pkg-fallout mails

--iifD4bwatU9pohxiKURPIe6IoEoeie0H8

Hi,

We have begun building of mips and arm packages for pkg.FreeBSD.org.
This resulted in some failure mails being sent to maintainers. This was
not the intention at this time. I have disabled further mails to
maintainers for emulated builds. They will still go to pkg-fallout though=
=2E

Regards,
Bryan Drewery
on behalf of portmgr@