Date:      Wed, 19 Dec 2001 21:46:23 -0500
From:      Leo Bicknell <bicknell@ufp.org>
To:        "Roger 'Rocky' Vetterberg" <listsub@rambo.simx.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendmail + auth + ssl + freebsd

In a message written on Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 03:43:12AM +0100, Roger 'Rocky' Vetterberg wrote:
> http://www.sendmail.org/~ca/email/auth.html

I found that too, and I'm sure I could build it from scratch and make
it work.  My desire here is to make it work with the sendmail shipped
with the base FreeBSD (if possible) for a number of reasons though.  As
I said before, it seems to have the SSL stuff in it, although I can't
figure out how to activate it.  I'm unsure about auth.

Wanting to use something from the base distribution is also why I am
uninterested in postfix, at this time.  If I can't do it I might go
to postfix.

--
       Leo Bicknell - bicknell@ufp.org - CCIE 3440
Read TMBG List - tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org, www.tmbg.org