Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 2002 08:41:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        andr@dgap.mipt.ru, gig@altertech.net
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-4 stable: can't compile sources

>Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 19:36:13 +0400
>From: "Andrew L. Neporada" <andr@dgap.mipt.ru>

>I can also confirm that latest -stable is broken somehow.

>Script started on Thu Jun 27 19:28:11 2002
>nas# cd /usr/ports/shells/bash2

I don't know the nature of the problem you are seeing, but I built
today's -STABLE on 2 systems (my laptop & a 2x866 SMP box) while running
yesterday's -STABLE, was able to boot the resulting system and run
"portupgrade -a" (which fetched and built a new copy of lsof just fine).
(I also had it upgrade my -CURRENT sources from a local CVS repository at
the same time; the laptop was also running XF86-4.)

Cheers,
david       (links to my resume at http://www.catwhisker.org/~david)
Trying to support or use Microsoft products makes about as much sense
as painting the outside of a house with watercolors.