Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 07:08:53 -0600 (CST)
From:      Ishmael <ishmael@tranquility.net>
To:        Matt Heckaman <matt@ARPA.MAIL.NET>
Cc:        green@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Update port licq to 0.81 - diff & shell archive include.

Im pretty much just a lurker on lists, but i had a comment/question
regarding this....
Have you considered breaking this port up into a base licq port and
several ports for all the plugins?  I had to hand build licq because I
wanted to utilize it with the gtk-gui plugin (http://gtk.icq.org) and I
dont have nor really want to install the qt port since I dont utilize any
other qt applications.  I just think it would be alot better for those
that wanna utilize the gtk or console plugins for licq without having to
install qt.

Jeremy