Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 1996 15:35:49 -0700
From:      Sean Kelly <kelly@yarmouth>
To:        sef@kithrup.com
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I've made some lpd changes

    Sean> 1.  Ignore it, and let fs/fc/xs/xc die the death they should
    Sean> have died with the rest of the saurians 65 million years
    Sean> ago.

Yes.  I realize it'll break a lot of existing installations, but heck
we're in the 90s now and we may as well leave the cruft behind along
with Men At Work and Barry Manilow and at least bring the printcap
file into the mid-80s or so.

Do us a favor, though, and provide a printcap conversion program?
Pretty please?  Sure, you and I have the bits memorized, but the rest
of the world doesn't.  :-)

After a decision's made, I'll try to have changes to the printing
section of the handbook timely.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

My girlfriend's so intense...  She woke me up the other night and
asked, "If you could tell exactly when and how you were going to die,
would you want to know?"  "Heck no," I said, "Why?"  "Doesn't matter,
just go back to sleep..." -- Steven Wright