Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 2020 23:22:57 +0530
From:      Arka Sharma <arka.sw1988@gmail.com>
To:        Arka Sharma <arka.sw1988@gmail.com>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hang while "Switching to gdb back-end"

Thanks for the reply. I have one more silly question. I have a terminal at
ttyu1 and I can login through telnet and it works fine except when I issue
"sysctl debug.kdb.enter=1" it hangs showing "debug.kdb.enter". I have
checked the freebsd handbook. At it is mentioned in chapter 26.6, I tried
to put "device sio" in my Kern Conf and it gives me build failure. Looking
at the build log it seems it is missing some header file while building
dev/sio.c. Basically I tried to get into db from serial console and failed.
One more thing is in the console after I get into db and launched gdb I
have also tried connecting kgdb from another host, but got timeout while
connecting the target.

Regards,
Arka