Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 2000 02:10:16 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Commiters guide in -mandoc

On Sun, Mar 05, 2000 at 12:36:09AM +0200, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:

> You can find the mdoc sources for committers.7 at:
> http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~keramida/freebsd/committers.7

Sorry for my booh booh everyone.  The file was really called
committer.7 (without a final 's'), and my thanks to Sheldon Hearn who
pointed out that the above URL did not work.

I've finished the markup in -mandoc and the entire document can now be
found at

  http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~keramida/freebsd/committer.7
and
  http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~keramida/freebsd/committers.7

I shall be glad to hear any comments, suggestions, complaints, etc.

--
Giorgos Keramidas < keramida @ ceid . upatras . gr >