Date:      Sun, 9 Dec 2012 22:08:31 -0800
From:      Tim Kientzle <kientzle@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-current Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   r244036 kernel hangs under load.

I haven't found any useful clues yet, but thought I'd ask if anyone else
was seeing hangs in a recent kernel.

I just upgraded to r244036 using a straight GENERIC i386 kernel.
(Straight buildworld/buildkernel, no local changes, /etc/src.conf doesn't
exist, /etc/make.conf just has PERL_VERSION defined.)

When I try to cross build an ARM world on the resulting system,
the entire system hangs hard after about 30 minutes:  No network,
no keyboard response, no nothing.

Don't know if it's relevant, but the system is using NFS pretty
heavily (Parallels VM mounting NFS from Mac OS 10.7 host.)

I'll try to get some more details ...

Tim