Date:      Thu, 9 May 2013 14:13:14 -0700
From:      "Adrian Chadd" <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
To:        "Adrian Chadd" <adrian@freebsd.org>, "lev@freebsd.org" <lev@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: New hardware, old problem: stuck beacon when here is WiFi traffic

Ah. So these non aggregate tests are showing a problem - there shouldn't be=
 500 frames in the txq. Ever. That's just plain dumb.

Because of this, the logic I introduced to limit queue depth for a node isn=
't working - the node software queue depth never grows past a handful. They=
're immediately queued to the hardware.

I'll go and 'fix' the queue handling for non aggregate traffic sometime in=
 the next few days. I'll modify it so I only queue up to some threshold of=
 non aggregate frames into the hardware queue.

Thanks,

Adrian

Sent from my Palm Pre on AT&amp;T
On May 9, 2013 1:33 PM, Adrian Chadd &lt;adrian@freebsd.org&gt; wrote:=20

Yup, looks like the TX queue is just too deep and the EAPOL messages

aren't making out.

I thought I fixed this.

I'll see if I can replicate this on holidays, but it may take a while.

But luckily this looks like I've fixed the hardware TX queue stall!

adrian