Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 1999 01:44:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   USB hub + Ethernet (Entrega 3U1E)

	This usb hub with built-in ethernet works fine in Windows98
on my Sony VAIO C1X (thus, no pccard needed for ethernet access)
and is "found" by FreeBSD but I assume there's no driver for the
ethernet connection (or the floppy).

	I'm just curious whether there is likely to be support
for this sort of thing or whether it requires the cooperation of
Entrega in providing information, or what.

	Thanks...

		Annelise