Date:      Sat, 11 Oct 1997 03:23:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Daniel Henninger <daniel@eos.ncsu.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   VFAT/? Problem

/kernel: mountmsdosfs(): Warning: root directory is not a multiple of the
clustersize in length

I know there has been talk about this problem in the past, I am just
curious as to what the status of it is.  If no one is looking into it, I
might like to take a stab at it, but first I'd like to know if anyone
know's what's causing it?  Is it simply the VFAT file system?  Does it
have something to do with the partition size?  It is on it's own separate
ide drive, while freebsd is installed on another ide drive on the same
controller.

Daniel

\ \\\       Daniel Henninger     http://genjuro.eos.ncsu.edu/daniel        /// /
 \_\\\    North Carolina State University - Computer Science - Senior     ///_/
    \\\ Information Technology and Engineering Computer Services <ITECS> ///