Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 1997 21:57:56 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Cc:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Subject:   Re: Fxtv 0.43

     BTW, I'll be around tomorrow, but for the next few days I'll be out
helping a friend move.  So please do let me know this version's working (or
not working) for you, but if you don't hear back from me right away, I'm
out lifting couches.  I'll follow up with you as soon as I get back.

     Oh, Amancio?  By the way, I put those few clips up on your ftp site.
I hope that's OK.  They're only about 1.5Meg apiece.  But if that's too
much space, please delete them and I'll investigate where else I can put
them up for grabs when I get back.

Thanks,

Randall