Date:      Mon, 23 Jul 2012 16:51:35 -0700
From:      Ian Downes <ian@ndwns.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   port pkg-plist when files change every build?

I'm porting an application (RStudio server) which generates files with
unique names every time you build it. The files are web resources
(javascript, images etc) and I don't have any control over their naming.

What's the recommended way to deal with this? My current thought is to
install to a staging dir in WRKSRC and then dynamically build the plist
from there during pre-install before cp'ing to the actual install dir. I
don't think it's a problem that a package has a particular set of names.

thanks,
Ian