Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 1996 05:23:47 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.org, jonny@mailhost.coppe.ufrj.br, core@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Iomega SCSI Zip Drive

> I'll Cc freebsd-core on this, since i won't decide this myself.
> Background for `core': my suggested patch would move the Iomega Zip
> drives to the `od' driver since this one is better targeted towards
> removable media devices.

If it addresses issues for any removable disk for which "od" makes
no sense it shouldn't move into od.  Or do you suggest moving all
removable disks (based on their inquiry) into od, which though it
sounds funny makes more sense than a case-by-case decision.

Peter

--
Peter Dufault (dufault@hda.com)   Realtime Machine Control and Simulation
HD Associates, Inc.               Voice: 508 433 6936