Date:      Fri, 27 Aug 1999 00:11:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
To:        net@FreeBSD.ORG, committers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Call for Review: TCP timer changes

<<On Thu, 26 Aug 1999 22:45:56 -0500, Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@americantv.com> said:

> It has been used for a while in various places, and I'd like to
> invite more comments before committing it to -current.

I'm particularly interesting in hearing from Alpha users.  There might
be a few places where the size of a variable was adequate to make the
transition from 2 Hz to 100 Hz timer ticks that would overflow for
1024 Hz timer ticks, although the one possible problem that I thought
of (RFC 1323 PAWS) turned out not to be a problem.

-GAWollman