Date:      Sun, 27 May 2012 05:57:34 +0200
From:      Damien Fleuriot <ml@my.gd>
To:        ajtiM <lumiwa@gmail.com>
Cc:        kde-list freebsd <kde-freebsd@kde.org>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: why I am upset

On 26 May 2012, at 03:12, ajtiM <lumiwa@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why I am upset but not just me?
>=20
> I am running KDE 4.8 from January on my Linux computer. Now is almost June=
 and=20
> we got KDE 4.8 on FreeBSD too. 5 months testing and it works? No. The mode=
rn=20
> OS for the desktop computer doesn;t works. O.K. OS works but installatoon o=
f 5=20
> months testing of KDE doesn;t.
> And help? Read /usr/ports/UOPDATING!! I red before I start inastallation b=
ut I=20
> am not sure if helpers did! Thank you for wasting my time.
>=20
> Mitja

1/ English, learn it.
2/ Remind me how much you paid for free software you've most likely never co=
ntributed to ?
3/ You're too busy being a whiny raging kid to actually explain your problem=

4/ Even if you had, I doubt anyone would want to help you after your epic fl=
ame

Seeing you do not even show the slightest hint of respect or gratitude towar=
ds the people who actually work on the software in their free time:

5/ I'm gonna respectfully ask that you STFU

You're such a good rager, I'm convinced you shan't need google to figure out=
 the acronym.