Date:      Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:48:35 +0700 (ALMST)
From:      Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>
To:        Ron Klinkien <ron@zappa.demon.nl>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG, Pete French <pfrench@firstcallgroup.co.uk>
Subject:   Re: SMBFS on latest stable

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Ron Klinkien wrote:

> I had the same problem,
> just leave out the NETSMB* lines in your kernel config,
> recompile kernel.

	Yes, one have either to use NETSMB* and SMBFS options or load
smbfs.ko module. The correct thing to do is to produce netsmb.ko module as
well, but for now I'll left both options in the smbfs.ko module.

> I found one bug, and that is that I can mount the same share twice
> at the same mountpoint...

	This is not actually a bug. When I've made such restriction in the
nwfs filesystem, many people complained about it :)

--
Boris Popov
http://www.butya.kz/~bp/