Date:      Fri, 26 May 1995 15:55:53 -0400
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@Glock.COM>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   DTC SCSI controllers

	Does anyone currently use -current or 950412 with a DTC SCSI
controller?  I have one that's been "replaced" by a BT742a that I'd like to
not have to replace it with.  If anyone knows if the DTC3x90 AS/HD caching
controller works with FreeBSD or not, please let me know.  Thanks!

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead  -> Virginia Tech Center for Transportation Research -
                 -> Multiple Platform System and Network Administration