Date:      Sun, 24 Jan 1999 18:05:21 -0500
From:      Drew Derbyshire <software@kew.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2.0s --> 3.0s and http://www.freebsd.org/ down

The web site is down, making the retrieval of the web page referenced by the
aout-to-elf install procedure impossible.  Two things:

  1. Can someone who already downloaded the page mail it to me?
  2. I submit that if this information is critical to the upgrade, it should
     be included in the directory with the generic upgrade kernel (or other
     good place) on the local machine.  Assuming the installer has a working
     web browser is a bit generous at time like this.

-ahd-
--
Drew Derbyshire         UUPC/extended e-mail:  software@kew.com
                                   Telephone:  617-279-9812

"If you can't make it good, make it LOOK good." - B Gates