Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 96 21:08:10 -0800
From:      James Nguyen <hbeen012@dewey.csun.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Diamond Stealth 64 Video Vram PCI

Hi,
    I understand that there's been a lot of problems with the driver support for
Diamond Stealth 64 Video Vram PCI.  My X windows works to some degree of success.  I
have one major problem that is the screen is shifted about a quarter of the monitor
screen to the right.  There is only a black border at the left side of my screen.
Also, I'm not sure if this is normal but the X window screen is bigger than my
monitor screen and I have to move my mouse up and top to reach the maximum screen
size.  I didn't see that type of problems anywhere in the docs or faqs.  My specs on
that card are S3-968 Chip Set and a TI 3026, 220 MHz RamDac with 2 megs of Vram.  I
hope you can help me.  BTW I liked your FreeBSD installation CD than infomagic's
Linux.  Thank you

    James