Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2000 16:25:06 -0600
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        "Mark Ovens" <mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>, "James Gill" <gill@topsecret.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: OPTi 931 Sound Card config questions

Hi James,

    I have one of this cards working with great, just put this lines in your
kernel config file, rebuild & install the new kernel, then "/dev/MAKEDEV
snd1", reboot and you are done.

controller pnp0
device  pcm0 at isa? port 0x240 tty irq 10 drq 1 flags 0x0 vector pcmintr

P.S. Change the port address, irq & drq to your needs.

Greetings
Ales