Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 1999 21:37:54 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Wayne M Barnes <stabilizer@klentaq1.emergingtech.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   elm and from

Dear Stabilizers,

   Boy, what a circular, tail-biting bug this is.

   Notice that this mail does not show my login name 'stabilizer'
in your email listing?  Instead, it shows 'To freebsd-stable...'

   This happened before when my login was 'wayne'.  In both cases
I my 3.1 system has been told my real name at adduser time.

   My mail is aliased to elm.

   Any idea how to fix this?  Or is it a blessing?

Wayne M Barnes      stabilizer@klentaq1.emergingtech.org