Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:56:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Mike Berning" <berninme@muohio.edu>
To:        <kdk@daleco.biz>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: domain names, named, and all the problems that go with it.

I registerd my nameserver with godaddy's webform, ns1.example.com, and put
in it's ip address, then in their webform I told it to list my domain in
my nameserver and one of the root servers. Did this about two hours ago.
If I do a whois it still lists the two previous nameservers I wasn in.
Perhaps I'll just let it sit a while, maybe it will 'catch up'.