Date:      Sat, 09 Sep 1995 16:13:12 -0700
From:      Jon Loeliger <jdl@chromatic.com>
To:        John Capo <jc@irbs.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sig 11

John Capo scribbled:
> These kinds of problems are all part of running -current.  Current
> is a development tree and is quite often broken for one reason or
> another.  Like the docs say, "The bleeding edge".
>
> Sounds like you should be running -stable rather than -current.

Hmmm.  Is the problem here that people always think they want
to be running "the latest release" and they equate that to
the "current" system and get it wrong?  Should we maybe rename
the -current as like, -development, -devel, -bleed or something?
To make it *really* obvious.  I mean, I had to actually *read*
FAQ to find this out... :-)

jdl