Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:16:08 +0300
From:      Vladimir Terziev <vlady@gbservices.biz>
To:        freebsd-database@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
Subject:   Re: Installing Oracle Client 10g on FreeBSD

	The discussion here is about mixing native FreeBSD perl and Oracle Linux instant client libraries, not a general discussion about so-called "linux emulation" under FreeBSD.

	If someone knows how to mix them, then i'll be really thankful to him/her for the directions how to do it. General comments about interoperation of FreeBSD native code and Linux libraries to do solve the issue.

		Vladimir