Date:      Mon, 22 Nov 1999 17:37:36 -0500
From:      bdonor@westnet.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with trying to install a soundcard in FreeBSD 3.3

I did config, make depend, and tried to run make.  I get this error (the
output doesn't show the rest of the build because it was done up to this
point previously, I actually did do a make clean before the first time I
tried it):

bash-2.02# make
ioconf.o(.data+0x774): undefined reference to `sbxvidriver'
ioconf.o(.data+0x7b8): undefined reference to `sbmididriver'
*** Error code 1

What can I do?

Thanks,
Tim Mattison