Date:      Tue, 15 Jul 1997 20:39:59 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Arkady Syamtomov <arkadys@ap3.gluk.apc.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Boot problem...

Could anyone help with the problem I have at the boot time: FreeBSD,
which is installed on my second disk partition now crashes with
continuous "Error D:..." message. "Now" because it was working, but
apparently smth happened with disk label.
My wd1 disk geometry is 826/16/63 but message is
"Error D:0x81 C:-64 H:-14 S:-47".
Partition editor from BOOT diskette defines geometry correctly by
how I can revive the correct label on my wd1? Or I lost all the
information on this disk and should re-install the system? Help!

=Arkady=