Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2017 23:44:04 -0300
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Nilton_Jos=C3=A9_Rizzo?= <rizzo@i805.com.br>
To:        David Mehler <dave.mehler@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fail2ban banning me

Em 2017-04-13 19:36, David Mehler escreveu:
> Hello,
>
> I've got fail2ban going with pf on a 10.3 system. I am now starting to
> have instances of being locked out and the only way to get back in is
> to do an out of banned connection via my vps.
>
> For some reason over the past two days fail2ban is banning my remotely
> connecting ip address, which is dynamic.
>
> Fail2ban has also banned the system's local external ip address for
> example 1.2.3.4 I had added that specific address to the ignoreip line
> in jail.local.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks.
> Dave
> PS, if anyone else is using fail2ban with pf on a 10.x or 11.x system
> i'd like to see your jail configurations and compare them to my own.

     hi David

    I'm using fail2ban with ipfw look my jail.local

[DEFAULT]

rulenum=15000
host=me
ports = [22, 25, 53, 80, 443, 3306, 9000]
protocol=ip

banaction = bsd-ipfw
bantime = 86400         ;  60s * 60m * 24h
maxretry = 3
[sshd]
enabled = true

[courier-auth]
enabled = true

   and work fine

* Nilton José Rizzo     Sistema de Informação    UFRRJ *
* http://cursos.ufrrj.br/grad/sistemas/                *
* lattes:http://lattes.cnpq.br/0079460703536198        *