Date:      Fri, 12 Dec 1997 03:36:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   DEVFS: new sample code

After some feedback, I've made a new version:

ftp://hub.freebsd.org/pub/scsi/slice4.tar.gz
also, see teh readme for brief instructions.
ftp://hub.freebsd.org/pub/scsi/README

changes:
 * Disklabel probes can actually fail if there is no disklabel.
 * Debug messages at boot make a lot more sense.
 * Accidentally included (old) bad144 code ifdef'd out (I don't yet
   support that and the lowest level driver is definitly not the place to
   do that anyhow).

Appologies to the previous testers, but there is no 'incremental upgrade'.
You have to start with a virgin tree again to add the new patches.

julian