Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 2000 19:03:41 +0100
From:      "Leonard den Ottolander" <leonardjo@hetnet.nl>
To:        redhat-list@redhat.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   [OT] serial protocol analyzer

		Hello everybody,

 I was wondering if somebody could point me out a serial protocol analyzer.
 Maybe analyzer is too big a word for what I am looking for (I could be the
analyzer :) ). What I am thinking of is a piece of software that listens on
two serial devices, and mimics input from either to the other, in the mean
time dumping and/or analyzing the traffic. To be concrete: I want to put a box
with this piece of software between another box and its modem to analyze the
traffic.
 Thanks in advance,

				Ciao,

				Leonard.