Date:      Sun, 25 Apr 1999 15:17:01 +0000 (GMT)
From:      matt <matt@xnet-a-226.resnet.purdue.edu>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   STP PCI problem

I tried the svideo port and no dice with this card, the tuner still
doesn't seem to work.  I've tried both of the philips ntsc tuner
definitions in the source with no luck.  I think this might have something
to do with it...

xnet-a-226# sysctl hw.bt848
hw.bt848.card: -1
hw.bt848.tuner: -1
hw.bt848.reverse_mute: -1
hw.bt848.format: -1

The readme provided in the /usr/src/sys/pci directory for the bt848 driver
suggested i try different numbers in here.  What do they mean?  Is there
any reference for guessing?  Or do I have to try all possible combinations
and just hope it works?  Is this even my problem?  Thanks,

		Matt