Date:      Wed, 3 Jan 2001 14:43:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
To:        Marc Culler <culler@math.uic.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bug in NFSv3 client

    oops, scrap that last email.  Here is the broken code:

#ifdef INET
                        if (!TAILQ_EMPTY(&in_ifaddrhead))
                                *tl++ = IA_SIN(in_ifaddrhead.tqh_first)->sin_add
r.s_addr;
                        else
#endif
                                *tl++ = create_verf;
                        *tl = ++create_verf;

    Try changing it to this:

#ifdef INET
                        if (!TAILQ_EMPTY(&in_ifaddrhead))
                                *tl++ = IA_SIN(in_ifaddrhead.tqh_first)->sin_add
r.s_addr;
                        else
#endif
                                *tl++ = ++create_verf;

    I'm just guessing here, still, but I think this will fix it.

					-Matt