Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:43:47 -0500
From:      "Stephen L. Palmer" <slpalmer@flex.net>
To:        wwoods@cybcon.com
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: True Parity memory

If it uses the same memory as the DEC Alpha Multia which I just received, it
uses 72 pin True-Parity RAM. Not sure on the timing though.  You could
perform a search on www.digital.com (yes the "old" site), as all of the manuals
are supposed to be available online.

Stephen L. Palmer
slpalmer@flex.net