Date:      Sun, 01 Oct 1995 16:27:24 +0100
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        peter@haywire.dialix.com (Peter Wemm)
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xearth 1.0 is out

> I'll do it, but only if I get to be on the map too.. :-)

Before I read this, I had also got mail from xearth distrib. about this,
had found Piero's name in Makefile, & mailed him,
he has said he will upgrade the port, so I guess whoever gets to it first ?

Let's show towns/settlements where there are concentrations of FreeBSD people,
let's Not put names of individuals on the Globe :-).

As I recall the announcement, one can customise the xearth with a personal
list if one wants.

Julian S