Date:      Mon, 19 Jul 2004 09:07:04 -0400
From:      "JJB" <Barbish3@adelphia.net>
To:        "Gerardo" <gerdani@ciudad.com.ar>, "FreeBSD Forums" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: dsl modem configuration

Gerardo
Your request for help is greatly lacking in background info. People
on this list can not read you mind so you have to post detail info
about your system config files before people can help you. Post the
complete contents of your rc.conf, ppp.conf, ipfw rules, dmesg.boot,
ppp.log, files along with description of how you are connected to
the public internet.