Date:      Sat, 12 Jun 1999 10:45:20 -0400
From:      Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: burning a cd

jonathan michaels <jon@caamora.com.au> probably said:
> also Igor recommended these yamaha cd writers (all scsi),
> yamaha 400, 400at and teh current one being the yamaha 4416s
> (he said he hadn't personallly tried this one but that the
> earlier one the yamaha 4260 did work very well.

> http://www.yamahayst.com/cdr.htm  (thanks, Igor)

I've got a Yamaha 400t, can't say enough good things about it ...
If I replace it with a CD-RW, it'll be another Yamaha.

Been using it with FreeBSD 2.2.* so far, but as soon as my new machine
hardware arrives I'll be using it with 3.2.

P.

--
pir               pir@pir.net      pir@shore.net      pir@net.tufts.edu