Date:      Fri, 27 Oct 1995 19:13:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Howland Jared Agnew <jagnew@csugrad.cs.vt.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   boot.flp

I have been trying to get a new freebsd box up for a friend.  I have dd a
new boot floppies and rawriten in dos new boot.flp.  When I go to -c on
the boot to configure anything in(trying to change ed0 to 0x340), when it
gets to the color menu the keyboard doesn't work.  Even if I dont change
anything but still -c the same thing happens.  However if I dont -c the
keyboard works fine.  Any sudgestions would be greatly apretiated.

-- Jared Agnew

ps I am going out of town so I have taken myself off the list if you
reply could you please send to jagnew@csugrad.cs.vt.edu.

Thanks again

|  H. Jared Agnew  |  jared@vt.edu   |      |  __|   |  __|
|  http://csugrad.cs.vt.edu/~jagnew  |      | |__    | |__
|       phone : (540) 232-4438       |      | ___|   |___ |
|          alias : killdash9         |      | |__     __| |