Date:      Thu, 15 Dec 2016 15:41:52 +0000
From:      Kaya Saman <kayasaman@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   munin-master won't build: no 'module_name' or MANIFEST file

Hi,

I'm trying to rebuild munin-master but keep running into this:

cd master && /usr/local/bin/perl Build.PL
No 'module_name' was provided and it could not be inferred
from other properties.  This will prevent a packlist from
being written for this file.  Please set either 'module_name'
or 'dist_version_from' in Build.PL.
Can't find dist packages without a MANIFEST file
Run 'Build manifest' to generate one

WARNING: Possible missing or corrupt 'MANIFEST' file.
Nothing to enter for 'provides' field in metafile.
JSON::PP 2.27300 is not available
  at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/CPAN/Meta.pm line 616.
gmake[1]: *** [Makefile:435: master/Build] Error 255
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
'/usr/ports/sysutils/munin-master/work/munin-2.0.27'
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/sysutils/munin-master

What can I do to fix it? It asks to run: Build manifest - but where do I
run this?

Many thanks.

Kaya