Date:      Mon, 29 Sep 1997 07:25:31 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        cbeisner@sirius.com
Cc:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com, smp@csn.net, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [video] http://www.sirius.com/~cbeisner/freebsd/Bt848.h

> > Actually, the graphics seems to be suggestive of engineering rather
> > than an end user friendly environ. Curious which "normal" end users
> > do you know which feels welcome by suggestive circuit diagrams ? 8)
>
> While I got the inspiration for the graphics from circuit Design,  I
> like them as a  design elements.

I like the graphics. But while to an engineer the symbols mean something,
to a casual user they might just suggest some unspecified hi-tech stuff.
What is really important is that they look nice, and they do.

My comment was just that the page layout is more on the 'commercial'
side than on the technical side, and this is a good thing. This is
why I found tech details out of place in the current layout.

	Cheers
	Luigi