Date:      Mon, 10 Jan 2000 11:24:41 -0000
From:      "Majid Almassari" <majid@ibroadcast.net>
To:        "Naief BinTalal" <naief@cyfari.com>
Cc:        "questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: netstat -m

Hi,
Currently I have options         "NMBCLUSTERS=16384"  set in the kernel. I
also have maxusers set to 512. Should I comment out maxusers since I have
NMBCLUSTERS set? would the Kernel compile with no problems? It sounds
logical to increase the NMBCLUSTERS=24576, and see how things go from there.
Thanx for the help and the reply.

--
Majid Almassari, MSEE, MCP.
Systems Administrator